Threema app works great, just 2 little bugs:
1. No notifications when the phone is in 'Do Not Disturb' mode.
- Volla Phone (VollaOS = degoogled - not rooted - android 10.0) + Threema 4.7
- Thanks to Threema Push the notifications work fine when not in DND mode.
- Background data and unlimited data allowed
- Threema Push activated
- No battery optimization
- Threema notifications priority: high
- In android: App settings > Notifications > Threema call > Advanced > Warn + sound set + ignore do not disturb
- When testing notifications while in DND mode: no notifications + when checking android app settings: 'ignore do not disturb' is turned off again.
- When turning off DND mode: notifications work fine again (except the second bug below) without changing any settings.
2. When NOT in DND mode: only notification for first message I receive.
- Notifications for calls work fine.
- When receiving multiple messages, I only get one notification for the first message. No more notifications now for other Threema messages I receive until I open Threema and read the messages. When I now close Threema and I receive messages again; same problem; only one notification for the first message.
Restarted the phone several times and double checked all settings, but the above problems remain.
Not a big problem of course, and I'm very happy with Threema Push! But if these little bugs could be fixed, Threema would be absolutely perfect on a Volla Phone and maybe also other degoogled phones.