Two phones

Stelle deine Frage öffentlich an die Threema-Forum-Community - über 4.800 Mitglieder helfen dir weiter. > Frage stellen <
  • I have exported my ID from Android to iPhone and realize that old media and chats can not be copied to the iPhone but both phone have the same ID and the Android seems to have preference, no messages can be received on the iPhone. I do not want to lose my chats on the Android as I can't move them to the iPhone but must have new messages come to the iPhone rather than Android. Can anyone help please? Thank you... ;( ;(

• Do not use one ID on two or more devices at the same time! Official multi device support is in development but not released yet.

So get your ID and new messages back on your iPhone, remove your ID from the Android device. Afterwards restart your iPhone and open the Threema app to connect that app to the servers.

All messages on the Android phone can't be moved to your iPhone.

• Like JnL told, there is no possibility to move data from Android to iPhone or vice ver, because of the different architectures of both worlds. That are complete different products. Nevertheless You ever should make backups of Your data in both worlds (iTunes/iOS and Databackup/Android) to be able to restore the data in the same world